- All guns must be properly transported to and from SOA no exception.
- When you are hit call it clearly and take out your death rag and hold it clearly above your head.
- There will be no abusive language used towards other players or staff of SOA.
- The decision of the Marshal is final.
- There is no calling out of other players to take there hits.
- If players are have problems with other players, get a marshal, don't confront players directly.
- The bang rule is not mandatory but we would like players to offer it as a show of good sportsmanship.
- There is no climbing of obstacles including in and out of windows.
- Doors can not be held or forced closed.
- There is no kicking in of doors or any sort of cover.
- When in the main buildings it is Semi only.
- When shooting out of a window, the muzzle of the airsoft gun must not pass the window frame.
- No blind fire (you must be looking down your sights to see what you are shooting at).
- Safety googles must be worn outside the safe zone at all times.
- All guns must be crono'd before game.
- No knives or sharp objects allowed in game area.
- Dead men don't talk.
- If there is a real emergency call out ‘EMERGENCY’ Loudly and pass on the call to a marshal, all game play will stop on hearing emergency, until the marshals have dealt with the emergency and given the all clear for the game to restart.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of SOA furnishing services and /or equipment to enable me to participate in Combat Simulations and/or Airsoft games, I agree as follows:
I fully understand and acknowledge that; (a) risks and dangers exist in my use of Airsoft equipment and my participation in Combat Simulation/Airsoft activities; (b) my participation in such activities and/or use of such equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability; (c) these risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the owners, employees, officers or agents of SOA; the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes These risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes; and (d) by my participation in these activities and/or use of equipment, I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, agents, officers, employees of SOA, or by any other person.
I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify SOA and it s owners, agents, officers and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of Airsoft equipment or my participation in Combat Simulation/Airsoft activities I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or other conduct by the owners, agents, officers or employees of SOA
MEDICAL PERMISSION AUTHORIZATION
If the participant is of minority age, the undersigned parent or guardian hereby gives permission for SOA to authorize emergency medical treatment as may darned necessary for the child named below while participating in Combat Simulations and/or Airsoft games at SOA.
I HAVE READ THE RULES AND THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, BY
SIGNING IT AGREE IT IS MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE SIM TAC
FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR
WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.
Print Name of Participant:
Date of Birth:
Please print and bring with you to site. sign and present to Marshal before game start.